Virtual Live Workshop
Monday, August 17, 2020 10:00am - 11:30am Pacific
Master Your Virtual Image to Shine like a Superstar -
5 Tips for Coaches
How can you take your image from good to great in our virtual world?
Is it possible for your voice to be heard amidst the digital noise?
What can you do to help your inner star shine online?
Whether you're conducting, attending, or participating in online meetings, this information will increase your confidence, credibility, and connection in every virtual scenario. In her humorous, zany style, Rebecca delivers a tech-packed engaging session featuring her proven 5-point image: Framing; Lighting; Camera; Audio; and Testing.
Audience members will learn how to use and apply:
- Framing and staging techniques that get noticed
- Lighting strategies that flatter your face
- Microphone choices that support your voice and presentation style
- How to help your camera do its best to make you look good
- Pointers on protecting your image when the unexpected happens
Includes attendee workbook and recommended product sheet.
In this informative and interactive webinar you will learn:
- Increased confidence and credibility with your virtual audiences
- Enhanced professionalism in your broadcasting image
- Improved quality sound and lighting for your virtual sessions
About the speaker
Rebecca Murray is the President of Skagit Media Marketing, Inc., an image consulting and production company, located in Mount Vernon, Washington. She has directed and produced hundreds of videos for clients across the country. Rebecca also teaches video production courses for business owners and entrepreneurs.
In response to COVID 19, Rebecca transferred her knowledge into a 60-minute webinar packed with core image enhancement principles to help people improve their virtual meeting experiences. She is a Certified Virtual Presenter.
"Master Your Virtual Image" training has helped communicators and leaders around the globe learn skills to define and refine how they appear online.