Monday, February 8, 2021 9:00am - 11:00am Pacific
Business Boost: Collapse Time
and Shave Years Off Attaining Your
Successful Coaching Business
Take the guesswork out of business development
and make the first quarter of 2021 your best!
Learn the 4-C system that coaches worldwide use to create their best years ever, even in the middle of a world crisis.
Receive a clear roadmap to boost your coaching income, whether you have just started your coaching business or have been at it awhile and are wondering how to ensure your coaching business thrives.
Benefits and Learning Points:
- WHY your clients hire YOU, plus strategies to shine in your marketing, like a beacon of light to your ideal clients
- Time and energy management techniques that will attract your ideal clients to invest in coaching with you.
- How to have cash-generating, authentic conversations that easily convert to sales with your ideal client.
- A proven method to practically guarantee goal achievement.
Join us for this hands-on training, and walk away with everything you need to make your first quarter a strong one to start 2021!
In this interactive virtual session, you will ...
- Know how to have your ideal clients contact you, instead of the other way around
- Learn how to have your perfect clients write your copy, design your programs, and even determine your pricing.
- Discover a process to create perpetual 5-figure months and 6-figure years.
About the speaker
Karen Cappello, MCC, BCC is a master certified coach who works with coaches transitioning from the corporate world to coaching to grow their businesses and create the lives they have dreamed of.
Before becoming a coach, Karen’s 30+ years in business; her experiences as a university administrator, president of a semi-conductor manufacturing company and estate planner utilized her natural coaching abilities.
Karen received her Associate Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation in 2002, her first year of coaching; accruing 250 hours of coaching in less than 9 months. In 2015, she earned the Master Certified Coach credential, which is held by only 4% of coaches in the world.
Karen is the former Chief Learning Officer of International Coach Academy and has trained coaches for six different coach training organizations. Her own executive coach training program, Leverage for Leaders, is a founding accredited program with the Center for Credentialing and Education and has an ACSTH accreditation from the International Coach Federation.
In every area of her business and life, Karen’s passion for both the outer and the inner game is evident. With her exuberant style and her commitment to living by her own values, vision and purpose, Karen is a role model for other coaches who want to grow their practices and achieve success with ease and joy.