Live Interactive Workshop
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 10:00am - 11:30am Pacific
Pump Up Your Profits and Convert More Clients
in a Post Pandemic World
What to do when the usual way of doing business isn't working
in these UNusual times
Are you finding that what used to work in your business simply isn’t anymore...or maybe it never quite worked the way you wanted it to in the first place?
Are you tired of spinning your wheels and running on fumes, only to barely get by each month?
If you answered YES to either question, then join SDPCA and Nikkie Achartz of SNAP Savvy Strategies for Pump Up Profits and Convert More Clients in a Post Pandemic World: What to do when the usual way of doing business isn't working in these UNusual times!
Get ready to find the gaps, fix the leaks and fill your pipeline, so you can move out of running lean and into optimal growth!
In this highly engaging, content rich, edu-taining virtual session, you will learn how to...
- Become a trauma informed business owner so you understand why you, your clients and your prospects all seem to be behaving erratically...and what to do about it
- Identify where your business is falling short on opportunities for increasing cash flow
- Reevaluate your target market behaviors so you can meet them where they are in the post pandemic shift
- Pinpoint where your business is breaking down and adjust your funnel and sales process to address changing target market needs
- Reassess pricing and service offerings to ensure they meet both the needs of your potential clients and your profit margins
Nikkie Achartz, CEO of SNAP Savvy Strategies, is a well-known Pricing & Profitability Consultant, transformational speaker and workshop facilitator who has extensive experience in sales psychology, trauma informed business growth strategies, and image based branding.
Infusing her educational background in psychology and behavioral profiling, Nikkie advises and consults with purpose driven entrepreneurs in operating their businesses through the lens of a CEO to grow, scale and profit in business. As a highly respected and sought after strategic business consultant, Nikkie firmly guides driven, yet struggling, entrepreneurs in stepping into their power as BOSS and turning their passion into a profitable, manageable, scalable, successful business.
Whether speaking from the stage, facilitating interactive workshops, or consulting one-on-one, Nikkie’s influential leadership style combined with her exuberant mince-no-words approach motivates her clients to step confidently into their role as a Savvy BOSS in business.
Visit Nikkie's website to learn more https://snapsavvystrategies.com/