Howard loves to share with people that he’s a recovering IT business consultant.
Prior to embarking on my career change to becoming a professional coach, Howard spent over 20 years working inside technology organizations whose workforce consistently struggled to work & thrive together and develop lasting relationships inside and out of the organization.
The companies that Howard worked for struggled to develop and keep employees as much as they did to attract and retain clients. He always felt that if organizations and its leaders invested in its employees and clients, with the same vigor that that they marketed and sold the business, employees and customers won’t want to go anywhere else?
Howard’s work is crafted around helping business owners solve these two struggles. My “Ideal Clients” care about individual and team development, creating a GREAT company culture, and building a strong customer base that leads to increased performance and profits.
Howard’s clients are split into a few categories:
- Business owners and executives inside small and medium-size organizations looking to develop their skills as a leader.
- Teams inside small and medium-size organizations that are struggling to accomplish the goals that have been established for them because they don’t trust and get along with each other.
- Individuals inside organizations that are perceived as valuable, but consistently demonstrate abrasive behavior to the point that it’s affecting staff and clients, and the company’s reputation and bottom-line.
- Executives and professionals who are ready to make a career change that targets their joy and passion.
- Business owners and individuals who recognize that LinkedIn is a tool to use that communicates and markets their professional brand and create new business and collaborative opportunities.
Professional Services Offered
List the specific professional services you offer (example: assessments, coaching, consulting, speaking, teleseminars, training, webinars, etc.):
- Behavior-based Leadership Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Managing Abrasive Behavior
- Career Transition & Individual Career Coaching
- LinkedIn Coaching
- Lead Generations & Content Creation
- 360-degree interviews
What Clients Can Expect
Please visit Howard’s Fox Coaching website and his LinkedIn profile for a broad selection
Professional Certifications / Qualifications
- MA, Organization and Leadership Development
- Professional Coach Certification, Fielding Graduate University
- ACC, International Coach Federation
- Everything DiSC Certified Facilitator, Wiley Publishing
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Certified Facilitator, Wiley Publishing
- Social + Emotional intelligence
Affiliations / Organizations
- International Coach Federation
- San Diego Professional Coaching Alliance
- Chicago Coaches Roundtable
- Wiley Partner
Email: [email protected]
Mobile & Text: 773-255-2699
Podcast Websites: SuccessInSight & ITJournal
LinkedIn: Howard's LinkedIn Profile