Are you an experienced coach or consultant looking for a friendly and fun community of colleagues with a shared set of positive values and a passion for coaching others to make a positive change in their lives?
Are you starting up a coaching or consulting practice as your new or next career, and need mentoring and interaction with a friendly and knowledgeable group of peers?
If so you're in the right place...
SDPCA is a non-profit membership association of diverse coaches and consultants, including business, life, performance and other professional development coaches and consultants. Our alliance is a collaboration of positive-thinkers, committed to serving others from our expertise and heart-centered passion.
Monthly, we come together to enhance our knowledge and skills, learn and share techniques with each other, and connect with other like-minded coaches for strategic alliances.
- 12 expert-quality monthly meeting training live workshops (many workshops are recorded and available online after the meeting in your member area - $1,200 value)
- 8 post-meeting skills workshops, led by members ($240 value, many are recorded and available in the member area after the workshop)
- Webinars presented by experts on topics relevant to your coaching and consulting business
- Networking with the SDPCA community to broaden and deepen your professional and personal relationships (value is priceless)
- Membership Directory with photos and contact information for connecting and working with fellow SDPCA members outside of meetings. (value is priceless)
- Private Facebook Community - share your news and support for your SDPCA community 24/7
- LinkedIn Group - share your news and support 24/7 on LinkedIn
- Obtain CCE/CEU credits for ICF and BCC at a reduced member rate
- Leadership Opportunities to contribute your time, services and talents, such as serving on the SDPCA Board of Directors and supporting SDPCA programming activities through ongoing tasks and projects.
Member Marketing Benefits
- Publish your Coach Finder Profile to be found, be referred, and be hired. Publish a full publicly accessible and searchable page on our website with your custom video, custom content to describe your business and your background, and provide links to your website, and promotional offers
- Promote your free and paid offers in the SDPCA Marketplace with links to your books and other information products or events
- Sponsor monthly meeting refreshments for meeting attendees and receive visibility and recognition during the monthly meeting as well recognition in our newsletter monthly meeting announcements and meeting summaries.
- Lead a skill-building afternoon workshop or conduct a webinar showcasing your expertise and teaching valuable skills for our community.
- Display your promotional materials, books for sale, articles, etc., on the member display table at monthly meetings
It's easy to see that you receive more than 10x the value of your annual membership fee when you join SDPCA today.