For experienced business, life, and performance coaches who provide coaching or consulting services in their business.
- Publish Coach Finder public profile on the SDPCA website with video and links to your website and promotional offers
- Participate in SDPCA Marketplace with links to your books and other online products
- Opportunity to lead post-meeting skill-building workshops
- Attend monthly meetings at no additional charge
- Attend skill-building workshops at no additional charge
- Network with the San Diego coaching community
- Display promotional materials, books for sale, articles
- Obtain CEUs for ICF and BCC at a reduced member rate
- Opportunity to contribute time, services and talents such as serving on the SDPCA Board of Directors.
NOTE: Please read the membership agreement and indicate your agreement:
SDPCA MEMBERSHIP PURCHASE AGREEMENT
I have read, understand, and agree to the SDPCA Bylaws and Code of Ethics.
I hereby purchase an annual subscription membership to the San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance.
I understand that my membership will automatically renew annually unless cancelled prior to renewal date.
I understand that I may cancel my membership at any time by providing notice by email to [email protected] and that, upon such cancellation, no refund will be provided for the unused remaining portion of my subscription.
I understand that I am fully responsible for any content that I provide to SDPCA for the purpose of posting on the SDPCA Coach Finder Public Profile and the SDPCA Marketplace, and agree to indemnify SDPCA and hold SDPCA harmless for any claims or legal actions that may be brought against SDPCA regarding the content I have provided, for example but not limited to copyright or other privacy and intellectual property rights issues.
I understand that SDPCA is a membership organization and members are responsible for the success of the organization in SDPCA’s mission to provide benefit to the members. I am willing to support the organization to the best of my ability.
I give permission to SDPCA to contact me via email or phone regarding membership issues, such as, for example, upcoming elections or ways to serve the organization.
I agree and give permission to SDPCA to take pictures and videos of me at the monthly Membership Meetings and other SDPCA meetings or workshops and to post them on the SDPCA website or on social media.
A copy of this agreement, the SDPCA Bylaws, and the Code of Ethics are available for review at any time in the SDPCA Membership area of the website.