SAN DIEGO PROFESSIONAL COACHES SDPCA, INC.
- Information Collected by The SDPCAFrom General Users. SDPCA does not collect any personal information from users browsing its Site. Only aggregate data — such as the number of hits per page — are collected. Aggregate data is only used for internal and marketing purposes and do not provide any personally identifying information.From SDPCA Members, and Other Customers. To gain access to members-only resources and personalization features on the Site, members are asked to register and/or provide some limited information. While this information is personally identifiable information (information that identifies the specific user), the information is submitted voluntarily. The SDPCA asks users to provide their name or business name, member number (for members), business phone, and e-mail. Similar information may be submitted to SDPCA through membership applications and renewals. Additionally, demographic and profile data collected on our Site may be added to a database maintained by the SDPCA to customize your Site experience. The SDPCA only uses this information to enhance its products and distribution of those products to its members. This information is not sold or distributed in any other manner.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-personally identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific End User. We, and/or our authorized third party service providers and advertisers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Site through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons or Pixel tags. The SDPCA uses non-personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Site, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. The SDPCA may also share this information with our authorized third party service providers and advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming.
- Security and Data Integrity. The SDPCA uses commercially accepted procedures and systems to protect against unauthorized access to our systems and restricts access to personally identifiable information to employees and contracts who need the information to provide services to the Site, but the use of these security measures is not a guarantee that information supplied over the internet will not be intercepted. The SDPCA has no control over the security of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you might buy products or services.
- Links to Other Sites and Banner Ads
- Updating and Correcting Information. You can access and edit the personally identifiable information that you provide to us by updating your membership account on the Site, if applicable, or by contacting us at http://www.sandiegocoaches.org/contact-us/. Users of the SDPCA Site have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive any future communications from us, you can opt out at the bottom of the email sent to you or you can e-mail us at http://www.sandiegocoaches.org/contact-us/ and make a specific request.
- Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
Children. Minors under the age of 18 may not use the Site. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of the Site is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18.
- Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents. California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of personally identifiable information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personally identifiable information you do not want us to share with Affiliated Businesses or Marketing Partners. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department, and labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.
- Contacting Us.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please e-mail us at http://www.sandiegocoaches.org/contact-us/.
© Copyright 2016-2019 San Diego Professional Coaches SDPCA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.